Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Finally found it

Okay, I know my last post I stated that I am frustrated about my newest business adventure. But you know what, I think I have found "my niche" I guess you can say. I am really, really excited about my newest adventures. I have been working really hard promoting it and eventually it will pay off. Its about patience, determination and the passion to do it.


This is what I needed, to get excited about something. Because with me If I am not excited then i will just give up on it. This I don't plan on it. I don't know it's weird, but once I started this It just seems I have a newer outlook on life & things. I am more happier with myself and my life, I can't really explain it.  I guess because it gives me purpose, something to strive for and be successful with.  Woohoo, now its all good things from here on out!


Until next time folks....

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo tell me tell me....What is your Niche? I am so happy to hear you say all that. You deserve happiness and success just like the everyone else. I am rooting for you chick whooooot

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ty girl! I am talking about LLD and my graphic design. Two things I am passionate about, i guess you can say. Gonna run with both of them and do what I can to make both successful.

    ReplyDelete