Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Irresistibly Creative- Is Alive!

Well  I finally got my Facebook page done for my graphic designs, ( still some tweaking to do on it tho) now let's see if I get any hits. There are allot of competition when it comes to graphic design, but surely someone will like my work :) I take pride in my work and so love creating new designs. I actually spend more time in front of my computer, then I do anywhere else lol. I am constantly thinking of new and unique designs to come up with, I want my work to basically make a statement of it's own.   I have always thought out of the box, so I figure "hey why not incorporate that into my work".


I feel everybody needs there own voice and style, even if some people don't agree with it or even like it. Because the way I see it someone out there will like it and that could be the start I need. My work is geared towards wahm & small business that can't afford alot. You don't know how many designs sites I have went to that charged outrageous prices and there work wasn't that good. I'm not one of those people, I want to give you quality, fun designs that want break your bank book.


So, I will keep making designs and keep promoting and we shall see how this takes off. If it don't then I know that I need to move onto other things :)   So if you want to check out my work visit my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/IrresistiblyCreative.   


Until Next Time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment