Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 11, 2012

All about the kiddos

Well today my daughter went and took her senior pictures down at the boardwalk. She paid for them herself out of her check from work. Which thank god, because getting what the kids needs for school broke us :) Anyways, she was so excited about it, it's like a real defining moment for her. I honestly didn't think we was going to get this fair, but we did.  So next year my daughter will be graduating from high school. Yay! Now, we just got to get her to figure out what she wants to do with her life, so that will be our next step ;) I have no doubt Amber will do good in what ever she decides to do, she is a very smart girl. Although sometimes she gets geared off the path and we have to lead her back lol. She is constantly telling me that she will never leave our house as she is "to much of mamma's girl"Okay, now that is a scary thought,  sooner or later she has to leave the nest and not when she is 30 :)

On another note, I had my youngest two children last week for the summer and they went home yesterday. My son is 14 and is going through this Independence stage, I think as a parent you have been through this with your children. He is at that age where he is expressing his feelings and developing his own personality as an up becoming adult. I say koodos to that, although he can get a little mouthy and oh, so touchy about certain things. He is growing up and sometimes I wish I could stop time :)  I can remember when he was 4 or 5 and  pulling his sister around in a wagon, god they was so adorable at that age. Its like time just gets away from you to damn fast, you blink and bam! there grown adults.   Now my youngest daughter she is becoming a pretty girl like her big sister and oh, so sensitive. ( I was lucky for my kids to be born with the good look genes ;)  I noticed that she hates to be picked on, especially certain things.  She is young (only 12) and hopefully in time she will outgrow that. I was the same way when I was her age.

All my kids have there own personalities, not one is the same. But overall I love them all very much and couldn't be more prouder of them. They all are good kids and will grow up be awesome adults.  I keep telling them that they need to become an doctor or lawyer, so they can take care of my husband and I when we get older. They can push us around in the wheel chair :)  Hmm, I can dream can't I lol.  Naw, it doesn't matter what career they choose to go in because whatever they choose they will excel at it.

Until next time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment