Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sometimes it isn't so easy!

I am beginning to think that I just plain suck at being a salesman :). Okay, let me feel you in on why I say that, I have signed up for 2 direct sale companies and I haven't gotten any sales for either one of them. I have been advertising my butt off, but not one bite. Its like, geez what do I have to do!  I will admit that I have tried DS before and I failed miserably at it, you would think that would have been a clue!  But we need the extra money and frankly I am getting tired of not keeping busy.  (no, housework and laundry doesn't count) Some people are born to do this, but I guess I don't fit in that category :) Also, if I had the money to invest in inventory it would help me. Oh, well until I can do that I will just keep plugging away and hit up my friends for some orders if I have too!  If you would like to take pity on my me, check out my sites.  Its the V3 an Liberty Lady Designs.  well, until next time folks...

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I oughta come beat you down woman lol....You can't give up girl. NEVER. When you give up then you never get anywhere. It took me 18 months of plugging myself into the networking scene to get to the point where I am now and that isn't even DS celebrity status yet lol....Keep plugging. I promise it will pay off. Remember in the DS industry, building your network is literally 98% of your business. Sales are the other 2%. Also remember, consumers buy what they see. So make flashy ads in place of long worded ads. Offer incentives like stores do. Plug yourself into networking groups and use ALL means of social media. Try the phone book trick for local sales. I love ya girl and want you to stay encouraged. You got this. You can do it. DON'T GIVE UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I don't plan on giving up. Just doing a little venting! :) But thank ya girl for being in my corner, I am sure you will keep my mo titivated.

    ReplyDelete