Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 23, 2012

Soul Searching

I have done allot of soul searching and come to realize that life is to short to hang onto grudges and resentment. I can't change what has happened in my past, all I can do is focus on "here and now". I have had allot of anger and bitterness that build up inside of me for so long that it consumed me, but in the process it end up hurting the ones that I love. I am slowly working through it and things have gotten better.


 You will always have people that will judge and criticize you, but that is because they don't want to get to know the person you are. I have had that done to me all my life and believe me it will bring you down and it will take along time to build yourself back up. I want sit here and say that I have had a bad life, because I haven't. But I will say that my life has been a struggle, just as I am sure others can relate.


It comes a time in your life where you have to step back and say enough is enough. Life is to short to spend your life being angry and negative. Although it has taking me a long time to realize that,I am finally taking the steps to change that and rejoicing my new life. I have goals I want to obtain and whatever it takes I am going to reach them.


I am happier now and I know that I my kids, family and husband that loves me no matter what.  That alone lifts me up and keeps me going. Never take for granted what you have because one day it will be all gone. Focus on having fun, living your life the way you want too. If anybody else don't like it, well that is there problem not yours!


Well, I just wanted to share my thoughts :) until next time..

2 comments:

  1. Cool writeup Tammy! And really nice blog. Looking fwd to read more.

    Apurva
    http://ajstates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, oh, believe me there will be more to come :)

    ReplyDelete